It’s Sunday evening, and the third term of the school year starts tomorrow, so I thought I would blog about the ten things I love about my son (at ten).
- He can dress himself (and organise his clothes, sport gear, etc.) he’s still a bit poor on having laundry in the right location
- He can go to the toilet by himself, and knows I should do the same
- He has opinions about things, especially when he cares about the subject
- He has a super personality, and a great sense of humour
- He still loves showing affection , sometimes a bit more subtle than others
- He’s a great bartender – pouring and delivering beverages
- He’s caring and thoughtful. A little too caring at times. I predict many broken hearts.
- I know that if something were to happen to me, such as an accident, that he would be able to contact someone to help us
- Whilst still introverted, he is learning to manage situations that are unfamiliar or trying
- Lastly, I love that he’s my son. #teamcole